Saturday, October 25, 2014

Recipe for a perfect fall morning.


My recipe for a perfect fall morning:

  • Sunny, 52 degree weather, windows cracked.
  • Homemade "Healthy" Chocolate Pumpkin Oat Bars for breakfast.
  • The song "Just Like the Sea" by Pigpen Theatre Co. Or really any of their songs. 

The deets:

  • These are bars delicious, Braden-approved, AND vegan and gluten free! 
  • Making your own oat flour is surprisingly easy and fast
  • I substituted the olive oil for sunflower oil and the vegan choc. chips for semisweet chocolate chunks...so my version isn't vegan but it's darn yummy. 
  • Check out the recipe here
  • If you haven't heard of Pigpen Theatre Co., I just changed your life. B and I saw them perform at New Victory Theatre earlier this month and immediately went home and bought 2 albums. Think Mumford and Sons meets The Lumineers and then add the fact that these guys are incredible theatre artists. Just trust me. Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment