Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Invincible October.

It may be cliché, but man, I am so glad to live in a world where there are Octobers! The weather has been so lovely lately. It’s still warm but that fall breeze is starting to blow through and it feels amazing! I’ve been begging Braden to do this couple’s workout with me and this weekend it finally felt like the right day to walk to the park with our yoga mats and give it a whirl. We. looked. ridiculous. RIDICULOUS! We could not stop laughing and my poor husband is in excellent shape but has terrible balance. At one point he lost his balance, fell into me, and sent me flying into the mud. Braden said the only thing we accomplished was getting our yoga mats (and the entire right side of my body) muddy. But I think we got in some good ab work from all the laughing! Afterward Braden tricked me into running a mile around a big track. I say “tricked” because he started out by convincing me to just run around the loop once but after I did that he kept pushing until I had made it a full mile. This information probably seems insignificant, but I think the last time I ran a mile might have been in “Fit for Life,” freshman year of college. I’m not kidding, sadly. But I ran that mile at the park and I felt invincible. Thank goodness for a husband who encourages me to be active everyday. Otherwise my life might be all bath time and Pinterest. What a scary image.  











No comments:

Post a Comment