Saturday, May 24, 2014

On what I was doing one year ago.

The pictures on my phone have gotten out. of. control. Most of them I've never done anything with and I just can't bring myself to take them off the phone. So I'm going to begin dumping them on here! The oldest photos are from about one year ago. I'm going to start there and work my way forward. It's crazy to look back at what I was doing during that time...wrapping up my first year as a full-time social worker at Communities In Schools in Texas, searching for jobs in NYC and Austin, missing my Braden who was finishing his last year of college in Indiana, and planning our wedding! It was a time of a lot of unknowns and I am so blessed that everything came together in God's timing. Here are a few photos of the weeks and days leading up to our wedding (May-June 2013). Let's pretend like these aren't grainy iPhone pictures. 

Dress fitting
Like wearing a cloud
Practice hair because, yes, it's important to practice these things! 


All ready to be a bride!
Sunset on Lake Travis during a quick trip to Austin with Braden and my parents. Their last visit before the wedding!

A goodbye note from a little client at CIS. I'm so thankful for a wonderful 1st job. 
The last morning I woke up a single lady. 
Aaaand cue the tears (happy tears!)
 By the way, that last picture was taken inside my closet. I miss the days of having a closet big enough to hold a cry fest for 3 people! Well, that's it for today's photo dump. Next up, the trip to Las Vegas that you've never seen pictures of. 





No comments:

Post a Comment